Thursday, July 1, 2010

JULY


July Appearances and Happenings: The People's Choice voting for the National Essence pageant is underway! If you'd like to vote for me go to www.essencepageant.com and click on "contestants" at the top when you get there scroll all the way down to find me. Click "Vote" under my name. $1 per vote.
I will have more exciting appearances and news through out the month of July so check back in a bit. I am thrilled to say that I am now volunteering with the Cheyenne Dog Jog event that will happen Sept. 25th....but there is much to do before the event happens! I will have more info. soon on how you can support the Cheyenne Animal Shelter (CAS)and become involved in the 1 mile walk or 3 mile run. Yay for CAS Dog Jog that shelters and cares for the animals that depend on people's generous giving.
I would also like to mention that I am currently featured in the winner's court on Turn For The Judges (online pageant magazine) check it out at www.tftj.com/news/winners and click on my photo for the bio.
If you are interested in having me be part of an appearance or event please email me at sailorsaidbrandi@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment